Strategic operations and logistics management
Universidad de Chile
This diploma provides a strategic vision, delivering methodological tools, best practices and concrete experiences, which allow the participant to develop skills and abilities to carry out efficient management of operations and logistics.
- Strategic analysis and introduction of the logistics chain. 15 hrs.
- Management of the logistics chain and strategic use of ICT. 21 hrs.
- Strategic sourcing. 12 hrs.
- Customer Relationship and Supply Chain Planning. 15 hrs.
- Inventory Management and Control. 12 hrs.
- LEAN and operational excellence tools for Digital Transformation. 12 hrs.
- Innovation management and digital transformation. 15 hrs.
- Improvement project management. 15 hrs.
- Leadership tools to manage organizational change. 12 hrs.
- Closing seminar. 3 hrs.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Medium (3-12 months)Language