Professional Master in Transportation, Shipping Management & Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
University of Bamenda - Higher Institute Of Transport And Logistics
The Higher Institute of Transport and Logistics (HITL) is one of the six schools under the tutelage of The University of Bamenda and headed by the Vice Chancellor. The establishment is headed by a Director appointed by Presidential Decree. The first Director Professor Teguia Alexis served the institution for five years from September 2014 till August 2019 when he was called to other duties. HITL is well structured. The top management is comprised of the Director, Deputy Director, Dean of Studies and Secretary General. Below the top management are four divisions: Division of Teaching and Programs, Division of Admissions and Records, Division of Research and Cooperation and Division of Administration and Finance. Each of the divisions is assisted by one or more chief of services in charge with the day to day running of its activities. Besides the Divisions are five Departments: General Studies, Customs, Land Transport, Maritime Transport and Transit and Logistics. The Department of Deneral Studies handle courses that cut across all the other departments at the undergraduate level.
Our Professional Masters program runs for a period of 2 years (4 semesters) with internship and dissertation. The programs are:
- Transportation and Logistics(TRPT)
- Shipping Management (SHM)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language
University of Bamenda - Higher Institute Of Transport And Logistics offers 3 other training opportunities, including:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Ports and Shipping Management & Logistics and Transport Management
- Professional Bachelor (BTech) in Ports and Shipping Management and Logistics and Transport Management
- Bachelor of Science (Bachelor of Science) in Customs, Land Transport, Maritime Transport and Transit and Logistics