Professional Master in Logistics
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro
The Graduate Program of the Department of Industrial Engineering (DEI) of the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio) is offering a Professional Master's Degree in Logistics, aiming to train professionals able to analyze, develop new techniques and resolve issues related to logistics systems.
Globally recognized as a factor of competitiveness in companies, Logistics has had a great expansion in recent years. Whether due to the need to serve the domestic market efficiently, or to be able to compete in the international market, Brazilian companies have sought the development of their Logistics sectors, causing a search for professionals in this area.
The course is aimed at engineers, economists, administrators and other professionals with higher education who work or wish to work with logistics systems of manufacturing and service companies.
- Probabilistic methods: Probability, statistics and forecasting models (cr.3)
- Business Logistics and Case Studies (cr.2)
- Information Technology in the Supply Chain (cr.3)
- Logistics Games and Operations Management (cr.2)
- Physical Distribution and Logistic Costs (cr.2)
- Quantitative Methods: Mathematical and Heuristic Programming (cr.3)
- Strategies in the supply chain (cr.2)
- Corporate finance (cr.3)
- Transport systems (cr.3)
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language