Master of Quality Systems
The Master of Quality Systems is unique in New Zealand. It is the only graduate-level tertiary academic qualification in quality management throughout New Zealand and Australia. It will give you a career advantage in seeking positions related to quality management.
What will you learn?
This programme focuses on developing critical awareness of and expertise in the following areas:
- quality management and its component aspects (inspection, quality control, assurance and continual improvement).
- contemporary quality thinking and methods including iso systems, statistical thinking, systems thinking, business excellence, lean and six sigma improvement.
- the application of management theory to quality systems
- ability to conduct self-directed research in an aspect of quality management theory or practice
- research methods
- management of people undertaking quality projects and the people-related aspects of quality programme implementation.
Topics you will study include quality systems design, lean management, six sigma statistical analysis, value chain management and quality improvement. You will learn how to undertake in-depth research, followed by your own in-depth research (thesis) on an area of interest to you.
- Value Chain Management
- Research Methods and Skills
- Quality Improvement
- Quality System Development and Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Food Quality Safety and Innovation
- Management in Organisations
- Introduction to Analytics
- Statistical Quality Control
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Integrated Logistics
- Innovation Management
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- New Zealand
Long (+12 months)Language