Master of Management - Supply Chain Management
University of South Australia
In this degree you will learn contemporary management skills and study areas such as project management and global supply chain management. You will gain the confidence to manage organisations and achieve business objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
You will be immersed in real-world challenges and have access to industry placements, overseas study tours and elective courses to suit your personal and professional development needs. During your studies you will develop an advanced understanding of business and management and graduate with the capabilities to be a successful leader and decision-maker in any business setting.
You will benefit from a range of experience-based learning opportunities, including overseas study and business mentoring by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program. Our summer and winter schools offer exciting study and learning opportunities. With options such as intensives and internships, you can spread your study load across the year, increase your exchange opportunities or fast track your degree.
The Master of Management (Supply Chain Management) comprises 12 courses. You will complete four core courses and five Supply Chain Management specialisation courses. Through these you will develop skills and expertise in areas that include:
- business analytics and the data-driven organisation
- global supply chain management
- integrated logistics management
- managing sustainable value chains
- You will also complete three postgraduate electives – two from your specialisation and one from the University. They will enable you to develop skills from selected key disciplines essential for management in business.
- Develop advanced skills in leadership, strategy and decision making.
- Join the Executive Partners Program for invaluable industry insights and expert advice from a senior business executive.
- Benefit from flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs.
- Engage with industry and gain expertise in areas such as logistics and global supply chain management.
- Explore networks and processes and understand global benchmarks in industry through curriculum designed from a strategic management perspective.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Management1.
- UniSA Business is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide2 and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- UniSA is No.1 in South Australia for postgraduate teaching quality3.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language
University of South Australia offers 2 other training opportunities, including: