Master in Port and Maritime Management
The future manager will be able to exercise his talents in the following specific areas
- Know how to lead and manage a team of collaborators,
- Define and operationalize a business strategy,
- Anticipate issues related to the evolution of world trade, the movement of goods and services and the evolution of maritime trade,
- Master the methods and techniques of international trade, the management of boats and their loading,
- Mastering technical and relational port English,
- Organize and manage the management of flows, stocks of goods or containers,
- Organize, manage, pilot the management of stopovers, the organization and management of transhipments
- Design, develop and manage the transport of goods door to door,
- Expertise and audit supply chain procedures,
To implement these objectives, the Master I Port and Maritime Management program is developing an active pedagogy based both on the case method and immersion in the professional world through projects, port visits and meetings with future employers.
The verification of professional mastery is attested by the expertise carried out during the internships.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Medium (3-12 months)Language