M.Sc. Business Administration - Supply Chain Management
University of Cologne
A supply chain consists of a string of companies. The major in Supply Chain Management of the MSc Business Administration addresses in relevant intra- and cross-company issues in seeking to solve the manifold challenges of global supply chain management. Students learn about field-tested concepts as well as the latest research findings and how they can be applied in practice. Many modules are delivered in English language.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of customer strategy developement, logistics and production managemetn, purchasing, customer service management, internal and inter-company planning, optimisation and management accounting
- Analyse complex processes before implementation
- Explore how Industry 4.0 influences supply chain process planning
- Find out how companies can remain constantly innovative
- Take the next step in your career as future executive in business consultancy, product and project management, developement, purchasing, logistics, production or services
- Pratical Experience
As a student of the WiSo Faculty, you gain from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our Faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practice and the theory, whilst also promoting knowledge-sharing between companies and you, the student.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Master of ScienceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language