Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management
University of Bradford
Our new Master’s programme in Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management is designed for those considering broadening their knowledge beyond their existing discipline and securing a career in logistics, supply chain and transport field.
The programme is designed with inputs from logistics and supply chain professionals and focuses on the integration of data analytics techniques relating to this business field.
You will develop your understanding of topics such as:
- Emerging issues in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Data Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics and Technology Management issues surrounding topics such as Industry 4.0 and Automation
- Procurement strategies and Business Sustainability
- You’ll also be able to tailor your studies to emerging areas of interest, or your career aspirations; we offer a wide range of optional elective modules as part of our extensive postgraduate management portfolio.
- You will further develop your intellectual and employability skills (critical thinking, communication, team work, problem-solving) by accessing the Faculty’s Career Booster professional development programme.
We use SAS, one of the world’s leading industry standard data analytics software as part of this degree to train students.
SAS are one of our strategic partners and acknowledge this programme. They are advocates for our students gaining experience with the software, which is used widely in the business world.
The programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS). As part of the accreditation, CIPS currently offers complimentary student membership to those undertaking the programme.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Master of ScienceDuration
Medium (3-12 months)Language