Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Executive programme
Porto Business School
In this programme I will learn how to:
- Implement effective strategies to manage supply chains in complex and highly competitive environments.
- Implement ways to collaborate and liaise with business partners (suppliers, customers and third parties) to generate more value for the organisation.
- Achieve better trade-offs in terms of logistics and customer service costs.
- Minimise capital tied-up in operations.
- Redesign operations to achieve excellent performance.
This programme is for Senior executives responsible for the functional areas of Logistics, Operations, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain who want to improve their skills in these areas and contribute to enhancing the performance of their organisations. Senior executives responsible for other functional areas, such as the Commercial, Production and Marketing areas, among others, who want to learn more about the role played by Logistics and the management of the Supply Chain in the competitiveness of their organisation.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Short (0-3 months)Language