Logistics and Operations Management (MSc)
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and expertise for management roles in companies involved with logistics and operations management on a national or international basis.
Pursuing a career related to the fields of logistics and operations management is becoming an increasingly popular choice around the world.
The MSc in Logistics and Operations Management aims to provide you with a thorough understanding of the disciplines of logistics and operations management and an insight into the latest developments through our world-leading research.
In the taught stage, you will study a range core and optional modules that equip you with key knowledge in logistics and operations management while enabling more focus in topics that are of particular interest and relevance to you. In doing so, both qualitative and quantitative skills can be developed. Through the dissertation, you can further develop an area of special interest in logistics and operations management, under the supervision of one of our experts, enabling you to demonstrate the knowledge and skills you have gained during the taught modules.
- The course draws on leading research and empirical best practice to equip you with the skills to manage in these critical business functions.
- With a variety of options, there are opportunities to specialise in subject areas that are of particular relevance and interest to you.
- You will be taught at one of the largest groupings of logistics and operations management experts in the UK, with an emphasis on independent learning in a research-led environment.
- You will have the chance to acquire high-quality practical skills and to develop innovative ideas.
- You will be part of a community at Cardiff Business School which is committed to delivering social improvement alongside economic development in the world’s first Public Value Business School.
- You will study at a Business School ranked 1st in the UK for research environment and 6th for research excellence (REF 2014), and the only business school in Wales accredited by AACSB International.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Master of ScienceDuration
Medium (3-12 months)Language
Cardiff University offers 4 other training opportunities, including: