International Business and Supply Chain Management
Oxford Brookes University
Our MSc International Business and Supply Chain Management course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course will prepare you for a successful international career with either a commercial or not-for-profit organisation.
You will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action
This specialism will enable you to focus on the area of supply chain management. You will:
- develop an understanding of the core theoretical principles of supply chain management
- examine how businesses manage their supply chains and how these align with their corporate strategy
- understand how business decisions are made from a supply chain perspective
- explore how different supply chains operate
- focus on how the supply chain management has transformed as a result of globalisation.
After graduation, you will be ready jobs such as supply chain analyst, procurement manager and management consultant.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Master of ScienceDuration
Medium (3-12 months)Language