CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply is based on the managerial and professional levels of CIPS Global Standard, this qualification will help you to grow in confidence, improve organisational procurement and fulfill objectives.
This is not an entry level qualification. You are required to complete or have exemptions from Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply. At this level, you are required to complete five core modules, then choose your own learning pathway by selecting three elective modules. Modules can be worth 6 or 12 credits.
Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, your learning will focus on:
- Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
- Processing and evaluating contracts
- Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
- The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
- Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practices
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Supply Chain CertificationQualification
Medium (3-12 months)Language
Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) offers 4 other training opportunities, including: