Business Management (Logistics and Operations) (Bachelor of Science)
Professionals who can manage products and services from production to delivery, on time and in budget, are central to the success of contemporary organisations.
This means you’ll be in high demand for roles in the public, private and third sectors with competitive salaries and excellent prospects for career progression.
Our Bachelor of Science Business Management (Logistics and Operations) focuses on organisations of all kinds from multinational corporations to social enterprises and charities. This holistic approach ensures you develop the skills to respond to the evolving needs of all businesses, irrespective of sector.
You’ll develop logistics and operations management expertise from our team of internationally renowned researchers. They’ll introduce you to the practices of purchasing and supply, logistics and distribution and advanced operations management.
With their support, you’ll build a skill set to respond to current developments and challenges in business and society, while preparing to launch a successful career in the logistics industry or pursue further postgraduate study and research.
- Benefit from our partnership with NOVUS Lite, who work to develop students to address skills shortages in the logistics industry.
- Get career-ready by opting to pursue a professional placement year or 20-week internship.
- Decide to follow your interests abroad and study in one of our partner institutions across the globe.
- Acquire industry know-how from guest speakers, real-world case studies and trips to UK industry.
- Combine business theory and practical skills to assess the needs of contemporary business.
- Pursue your entrepreneurial interests in a culture that promotes student enterprise and start-up ideas.
This is a three-year full-time programme, consisting 120 credits a year. All Students, regardless of route, take a common Year 1, which does not count towards the final degree classification. At the end of Year 1, you have the option to either stay with the Bachelor of Science Business Management (Logistics and Operations) degree or to move to one of the other Business Management programmes if you have developed an interest in another area.
In Years 2 and 3, compulsory modules are determined by the choice of route but you also choose optional modules from an approved list enabling you to further tailor the degree to your interests.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Long (+12 months)Language