Business and Supply Chain Management Bachelor of Science
Supply chain management is at the heart of every retail, manufacturing and logistics business. Working with partners and suppliers across the world, supply chain managers work to streamline business operations and increase access to international markets.
Our course combines the essential business theory and practice from Aston Business School with supply chain expertise to prepare you for an exciting career.
During your time at Aston, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of supply chain management and everything that happens to ensure that companies can satisfy their customers' needs and wants.
You’ll explore the roles of purchasing, manufacturing and logistics as well as the planning, organisation and resource management that is needed to manage a global supply chain.
In addition you’ll also develop key employability skills such as good communication with others, data analysis and organisation skills.
Students on this course could graduate with an honours degree, a guaranteed job and a year of professional experience - you'll be several steps ahead of many other graduates!
- Study and Research Skills
- Building Professional Relationships
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Introductory Accounting for Business
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Law for Business
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- An Introduction to Business Economics
- Quantitative Tools for Supply Chain Planning
- Purchasing Principles for International Supply Chains
- Operations and Process Management
- Facilities and Systems
- Land Transport
- Employee Resourcing
- Supply Chain and Procurement Strategy
- Strategic Financial Management and Finance
- Supply Chain Planning
- Final Year Project
- Theories and Practice of Leadership
- Contemporary Issues in Supply Chains
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
- United Kingdom
Bachelor of ScienceDuration
Long (+12 months)Language
Aston University offers 4 other training opportunities, including: