Bachelor in Maritime and Port Administration
Universidad Interamericana de Panamá
The degree is focused on planning, decision making, management of operational personnel and mastery of the legal aspects and national and international regulations of the maritime and port sector.
You will be able to:
- Carry out the processes of planning, organization, management and control of services in the maritime and port industry.
- Mastering the laws, rules and conditions that apply to the context of each maritime and port operation.
- Apply the flow processes of goods from the point of origin to their place of destination or consumption.
You will be able to work in:
- Shipping and port administration.
- Ship agency.
- Customs Operations.
- Port Marketing and Shipping.
- Maritime Communications.
Something wrong with this entry?Please let us know
Long (+12 months)Language