The Supplies Information Database (SID) is an online reference library with over 6,000 records on the status of reproductive health supplies at country-level. The library includes studies, assessments and other publications dating back to 1986, many of which are no longer available even in their country of origin. SID's user-friendly search and feedback features allow you to locate materials, download them and print. Documents can be searched by keyword, country, date, subject area and even type of publication. Continuously updated, SID offers you exclusive access to the latest supply information on more than 230 countries and territories worldwide.
Newly Added Documents
- Coordinated Assistance for Reproductive Health Supplies Group Progress Report: October 2010 – September 2011
- Fifth Stocktaking Meeting on the Global Programme to Enhance Reproductive Health Commodity Security (2012)
- Ten Good Practices in Essential Supplies for Family Planning and Maternal Health (2012)
- Synthesis Report: UNFPA Global Programme to Enhance RHCS: Mid-Term Review (2012)
- UNFPA Global Consultation on Family Planning
Choose from the criteria below to narrow your search. Use -ctrl- to select multiple terms within a field or to deselect terms.