The Supplies Information Database (SID) is an online reference library with more than 2,000 records on the status of reproductive health supplies at country-level. The library includes studies, assessments and other publications dating back to 1986, many of which are no longer available even in their country of origin. SID's user-friendly search and feedback features allow you to locate materials, download them and print. Documents can be searched by keyword, country, date, subject area and even type of publication. Continuously updated, SID offers you exclusive access to the latest supply information on more than 230 countries and territories worldwide.
Newly Added Documents
- Total Market Approach for Family Planning in Francophone Africa
- Market Shaping for Family Planning - An analysis of current activities and future opportunities to improve the effectiveness of family planning markets
- Quantification of Health Commodities: RMNCH Supplement Forecasting Consumption of Select Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Commodities
- Private Sector Engagement: A Guidance Document for Supply Chains in the Modern Context
- Promising Practices in Supply Chain Management Series
- Inventory of Information and Communication Technology Solutions for Supply Chains
- Three Case Studies Integration: Guidance for Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health Context
- Integration: Guidance for the Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health Context
- Guidance and Resources for Inclusion of Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health Commodities in National Commodity Supply Coordination Committees
- Considerations for the Integration of HMIS and LMIS
Choose from the criteria below to narrow your search. Use -ctrl- to select multiple terms within a field or to deselect terms.