The Supplies Information Database (SID) is an online reference library with over 6,000 records on the status of reproductive health supplies at country-level. The library includes studies, assessments and other publications dating back to 1986, many of which are no longer available even in their country of origin. SID's user-friendly search and feedback features allow you to locate materials, download them and print. Documents can be searched by keyword, country, date, subject area and even type of publication. Continuously updated, SID offers you exclusive access to the latest supply information on more than 230 countries and territories worldwide.
Newly Added Documents
- Inventory of Tools for Maternal Health Supplies Prepared by Maternal Health Technical Reference Team, 2013
- Interagency List of Essential Medical Devices for Reproductive Health
- Quality Assurance Policy for Reproductive Health Medicines
- Hera Annual Review 2012 Final Report - Independent Monitoring, Review & Evaluation of WHO Prequalification Programme and Quality for Reproductive Health Medicines Programme
- Case Study - Newborn Resuscitation Devices
Choose from the criteria below to narrow your search. Use -ctrl- to select multiple terms within a field or to deselect terms.