The Supplies Information Database (SID) is an online reference library with more than 2,000 records on the status of reproductive health supplies at country-level. The library includes studies, assessments and other publications dating back to 1986, many of which are no longer available even in their country of origin. SID's user-friendly search and feedback features allow you to locate materials, download them and print. Documents can be searched by keyword, country, date, subject area and even type of publication. Continuously updated, SID offers you exclusive access to the latest supply information on more than 230 countries and territories worldwide.
Newly Added Documents
- Ethiopia Contraceptive Security Indicators Data Dashboard CS Indicator Dashboard, Ethiopia
- Performance-Based Incentives for Public Health Supply Chains Training Toolkit
- Tanzania: Strategic Review of the National Supply Chain for Health Commodities.
- Nigeria: Contraceptive Logistics Management System Assessment Report
- Contraceptive Security Index 2012
Choose from the criteria below to narrow your search. Use -ctrl- to select multiple terms within a field or to deselect terms.