The Supplies Information Database (SID) is an online reference library with more than 2,000 records on the status of reproductive health supplies at country-level. The library includes studies, assessments and other publications dating back to 1986, many of which are no longer available even in their country of origin. SID's user-friendly search and feedback features allow you to locate materials, download them and print. Documents can be searched by keyword, country, date, subject area and even type of publication. Continuously updated, SID offers you exclusive access to the latest supply information on more than 230 countries and territories worldwide.
Newly Added Documents
- Supply and Awareness Technical Reference Team (UNCoLSC) - Promising Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Pakistan Demographic and Health Survey 2012p-13
- ICEC - Hoja informativa sobre la seguridad de las Píldoras Anticonceptivas de Emergencia de Levonorgestrel solo (PAE-LNG) 2010
- ICEC - Aide-mémoire sur l’innocuité des pilules au lévonorgestrel-seul de la contraception d’urgence (LNG-PCU) 2010
- ICEC - Fact sheet on the safety of levonorgestrel-alone emergency contraceptive pills (LNG ECPs) 2010
Choose from the criteria below to narrow your search. Use -ctrl- to select multiple terms within a field or to deselect terms.