Procurement Management in Practice
|Course name||Procurement Management in Practice|
|Contact information|| |
Sales & Bookings Department
+44 (0) 20 8710 6770
|Course objective|| |
- Understand the role of procurement and context in Ghana
- Appreciate the principles and ethics of procurement
- Develop and write specifications
- Manage risk in procurement
- Understand Incoterms and their usefulness in international procurement
|General course topics||Variety/range of logistics topics in some detail|
|Specific course topics|| |
Strategic importance of procurement in companies and organisations and the legal and regulatory framework that govern public procurement in Ghana.
The programme will also provide procurement practitioners in both the public and private sectors with essential procurement skills required to perform their functions effectively.
|Focus commodity||Any or other commodity|
|Course fee description|| |
Course fee information not provided – please contact the course host for this information.
|Course included in analysis||No|