Crown Agents Certificate in Integrity in Procurement: Skills & Solutions
|Course name||Crown Agents Certificate in Integrity in Procurement: Skills & Solutions|
|Contact information|| |
+44 (0) 208710 6770
|Course objective|| |
\"Develop the skills required to monitor, investigate and audit procurement operations for malpractice.
The issue of institutional integrity and the consequences of corruption are a top priority on national agendas.
This qualification course addresses a global need to produce leaders to instil integrity and combat corruption in public and private sector procurement. It covers a range of management controls and procurement best practice techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Procurement managers, anti-corruption personnel and internal auditors responsible for overseeing procurement and supply chain operations across all sectors and organisations.
Note: All Crown Agents training courses are delivered in English and require participants to have a proficient level of spoken and written English.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT - YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- use practical skills to assess and address vulnerabilities in procurement processes
- develop and implement appropriate corruption prevention strategies and management controls
- design and implement a transparent and ethical procurement system and minimise risk
- use audit and observations skills to identify malpractice
- promote a code of ethics to stakeholders
- gain leadership skills to help you take a key role in enhancing integrity in your organisation
|General course topics||General/service course with some logistics included|
|Specific course topics|| |
- Introduction to the nature of Integrity
- Vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Communication and leadership
- Ethical codes and practices
- Compliance and monitoring
- Integrity of e-procurement
- Integrity enhancing strategies
- External speakers of renown on International initiatives and legislation
|Total time commitment||70|
|Focus commodity||Any or other commodity|
|Accredited by||Scottish Qualification Authority|
|Degree name||Crown Agents Certificate in Integrity in Procurement: Skills & Solutions|
|Logistics Topics Coverage % (estimate)||0|
|Pre-requisites description|| |
A good level of written and spoken English is required
|Course fee description|| |
The course fees for Crown Agents training courses cover the cost of tuition, training materials, lunch and refreshments on training days, certificate of attendance and course photographs qualification registration and professional membership fees and support and advice from your local Crown Agents’ office on the application and mobilisation process.
|Course included in analysis||No|
|Additional comments|| |
Participants who successfully complete the course assessments will receive a qualification that is validated and awarded by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
Candidates who successfully complete the programme and receive the Crown Agents Certificate in Integrity in Procurement: Skills & Solutions will also be eligible for Certificate membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
Successful candidates who wish to pursue further studies with CIPS will be considered eligible for accelerated entry to level 4 Foundation Diploma in Purchasing & Supply.
Full support, coaching and guidance will be provided to participants. Assessment will be through a series of exercises designed specifically for this course. These will focus on the practical application of skills and the development of an action plan, relevant to your own context. These will be completed during the course and may include some evening preparation.
Achievement of this qualification will provide evidence to support your professional development.