Crown Agents Certificate: Health Supply Chain Management
|Course name||Crown Agents Certificate: Health Supply Chain Management|
|Contact information|| |
Sales & Bookings Department
+44 (0) 20 8710 6770
|Course objective|| |
- Gain exposure to the practical application of the current best practice in the health supply chain
- Analyse and manage risks within the health supply chain
- Implement appropriate supply chain monitoring systems to ensure goals are achieved and failures prevented
- Improve performance in under-performing areas of the health supply chain
|General course topics||Variety/range of logistics topics in some detail|
|Specific course topics|| |
- Overview of the health supply chain and different supply chain models
- Procurement practice, tools and techniques in the health supply chain
- Health supply chain components and strategies
- Risk management in health supply chain management
- Corruption and ethics
- Monitoring and supply chain management performance
- Action plan: a practical application of health supply chain management strategies learned
|Total time commitment||70|
|Focus commodity||Health, non-RH specific|
|Accredited by||Scottish Qualification Authority|
|Degree name||Crown Agents Certificate: Health Supply Chain Management|
|Pre-requisites description|| |
A good level of written & spoken English
|Course fee description|| |
The course fees for Crown Agents training courses cover the cost of tuition, training materials, lunch and refreshments on training days, certificate of attendance, course photographs and support and advice from your local Crown Agents’ office on the application and mobilisation process.
|Course included in analysis||No|
|Additional comments|| |
Participants who successfully complete the course assessments will receive a qualification that is validated and awarded by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
Candidates who successfully complete the programme and receive the Crown Agents Certificate in Health Supply Chain Management will also be eligible for Certificate membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
Successful candidates who wish to pursue further studies with CIPS will be considered eligible for accelerated entry to level 4 Foundation Diploma in Purchasing & Supply.
Full support, coaching and guidance will be provided to participants. Assessment will be through a series of exercises designed specifically for this course. These will focus on the practical application of skills and the development of an action plan, relevant to your own context. These will be completed during the course and may include some evening preparation.
Achievement of this qualification will provide evidence to support your professional development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Executives and managers responsible for any aspect of a health supply chain, including district health managers, senior pharmacists, procurement, stores and project managers and personnel from central tender boards, donors and health projects.